jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

Chaos of the creation or chaos of the creation

Living this, hating it, loving it 
Chaos, chaos, pleasure, madness, colours, layers, textures, lights, chaos, chaos, enjoying it, hating it, loving.
I need draw lines in this post or leave a big drop of paint splashing in your keyboard.
Sorry about this, but I'll really like do this, mess your keyboard with little drops of different colours, at least three.
But there is something than I'll really, really like to do.
Change your shape, yeah, your body, yeah, change your hand with your foot and left your navel in the middle of your space between the eyebrows, to feel the fresh air. 
Anyway, I have to work more and finish this space.
Thanks because my mind was needed a sip of something more.
I can do this any time, be carefull with your navel and toes.

1 comentario: